Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Well hello there...

Yeah, I am getting slack at keeping up with this. I actually want to try out a new blog site so I might work on that soon and hopefully have something new to show. But in the meantime, I'll update with pics here.

Angus had his 2nd birthday a few days ago. Oh, he is such a 2yo aswell! He is constantly on the go, never stops, and talks the whole time! As much as I love him, I also love 7.30pm when it all goes quiet, lol.

We didn't have a celebration for his birthday. We had cake and sang happy birthday, and nan & grandad flew up for a few days so we also got to sing happy birthday to grandad on the same day (they share a birthday). The following night we went to Hogs Breath for dinner with the cousins aswell. Really, that's all a 2yo needs for his birthday!

Oh, on the morning of his birthday I said to him, "Angus, it's your birthday today!" And he replies with "Nope." Me - "yeah, it's your birthday today". Him - "Nope." Me - "yes, you're 2 today!" Him - "Nope." See? He's a treasure, lol.
Some photos from the day:


No comments: