Sunday, March 9, 2008

Look at us up there!

In my new banner are just a couple of the photos that my lovely new friend Fiona did for us early this year. You can check out her work at http://www.fionacolvin.com/ She's very talented and just lovely to boot. Her and I are going on a girly weekend - I mean, business trip - at the end of May to Brisbane for a Photo Marketing Expo. Should be good, I'm looking forward to it!

You know, I did a huge post here last night and when I finished this blogger had a spac attack and froze up. I left it overnight hoping it would be ok in the morning but no such luck, and I lost my whole post :( To be honest, I can't really be bothered to type it all out again so maybe I'll just post some photos from over the last month and update more next time:

No comments: