Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

Another year over, another year started. Ethan has already said a number of times; "I can't wait for next Christmas!" sheesh, let's get over this one first!

So Christmas was fun. The kids were spoilt but isn't that what it's all about?

I am loving these school holidays too - I don't think I've been out of bed before 9am and the kids have been sleeping in until 8.30/9am aswell. There hasn't even been a lot of fighting going on between Ethan and Daniel (touch wood!) which is usually the norm.

The pool has been getting a good work out too. The weather has been so hot - late 30's to early 40's - and we have been keeping the pool blanket on constantly only to take it off for a swim which has kept the water soooo nice and warm that it's like swimming in liquid velvet.

A couple of pool photos:



I think our friend Keith may have taken one or both of the first two of Ethan & Daniel ;) (and you thought I wouldn't mention it!)

No comments: