Not every day, but a couple of times a week the ice cream truck drives along our street. The boys are always running to the window and begging me for an icecream from the truck. I always say NO. Mean aren't I? Well you see, the icecream truck only ever drives by between 5-6pm in the evening. So of course at that time of day I know that eating an icecream will cancel out needing to eat dinner.
But yesterday at 5pm, I was feeling generous. Or maybe it's the festiveness going on at this time of the year. Because when the icecream truck starting chiming nearby and Ethan ran to the front window claiming to hear it, and we saw it rolling by I thought 'oh heck, let's have an icecream'
So we did.


And believe it or not but they all ate their dinner as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment