Monday, October 8, 2007

I know, I've been a bit slack with the updates this week.

Let's see, Ash came out fine of his op. He now has a shaved head (number 3!) and the lump at the front is slowly going down. He doesn't get any results until after we get back from QLD.

Daniel - still on antibiotics and back for a check up tomorrow, nothing dramatic. I managed to get him booked in for an ultrasound on Wednesday when we are in Perth. Can you believe the guy at the Kalgoorlie hospital couldn't give me a date as to when he could book him in for it here?! He wanted me to keep ringing occasionally until they could give me a date - WT??

Angus - will have to get his ears checked out tomorrow too...mother's instinct!

Ethan - counting down until we go to QLD. He asked me today if QLD was more fun than Kalgoorlie...gee, let me think about that...

Me - trying not to think about the planned chaos I have for tomorrow. I know I'm still going to be packing at midnight tomorrow and waiting for the dryer to finish or something silly like that. I have lots to do during the day...and that's before the packing or getting organised!

We are flying to Perth 8am Wednesday morning, spend the day in Perth doing some visiting and catching up with a couple of friends - one of whom has just had a baby so we have to go peek at him! We fly out to Brisbane midnight Wednesday night. That should be FUN! lol. It's only a 4 hour flight so not sure how much sleep exactly we will all get, but who cares, we're on holidays!!

I did have some photos I wanted to share but it's just going to have to wait now, it's nearly midnight now. Even though I know once we get back from our holiday I will have a HUGE amount of photos to sort through. I can't wait, we're going on holidays!!!!! See you all when we get back, mwah!

ETA: Oh alright, I was just about to turn my computer off and go to bed when I happened to come across some photos I took today of the boys. Thought I'd share a couple. I seem to be in a black & white mood so that's what you're getting! Ethan isn't in these as he kept zooming past me on his bike and refused to be photographed *sigh*. He did take the one of Angus & I though:

(No, I didn't make him get in the pot for this photo - he did it all by himself and I grabbed a photo while I could!)

No comments: