Friday, January 11, 2008

I am getting slack here aren't I? Yet I'm determined to keep this going!

Not much exciting has been happening here. We're all back at work now and the kids have still been having some great sleep ins on the days I don't have to work. It's great now, but I know it won't be so impressive when school starts back. I have been contemplating taking the kids down to Esperance for a couple of days over the next week or two. Maybe I should get off my butt and look into accommodation. The weather will be lovely so I should stop procrastinating it.

Anyway, here's a couple more days worth of photos. I missed day 8 & 9. Day 8 I had two sessions with other people and was out all day so apart from not much opportunity I was too exhausted to care much about it. I can't remember what happened on Day 9 to make me miss it but I think it was just very uneventful and uninspiring.

Day 6
We had dinner at the Albion with the cricket boys, wives & kids. This was Ash's oysters kilpatrick.

Day 7

Day 10

This was a biggie for me. I hate photos of me - and I'm still very critical of this one - but I need to do a self portrait for a charity I'm part of, for their blog (eek!)

No comments: