Okay, so I have succumbed to peer (read: family) pressure to keep a blog for updates on us and the kids...purely personal stuff! Nah, no pressure, but it really would be nice to keep friends and family updated as we live so far away from them all. So be prepared to read some really enthralling stories about our lives here in the desert, lol. No really...it's interesting here...a couple of times a year at least.
But for now I have to sign off (yes, already) as Angus is in his cot NOT sleeping and NOT very happy about it. He is having an off day and hasn't been very happy for most of the day. Trust me, that's not unusual. He reminds me a lot of how Ethan was at the same age and I'm holding out hope that the age of 3 will be that magical age where the light begins to shine at the end of the tunnel and the whining stops! Too bad we're not quite half way there yet but nevermind...as long as I know that we will eventually get there!
Meanwhile, Ethan and Daniel are currently playing 'mums and dads'. Naturally Ethan is the 'dad'. Daniel just goes along with the rules. The two of them have lately taken to playing behind a closed door in one of their bedrooms, which is fine. If Angus is awake he will go looking for them then call out for me to come and open the door. When I open the door the 2 boys usually either scramble to get up on the bed with their toys where Angus can't reach them, or run out to play somewhere else. It's not malicious against Angus as they do all get on, they just don't want him playing with their toys, lol. Oh, the joys of siblings *sigh*. I imagine that this is just the beginning.
Well, I can't hear Angus anymore so I think he may either have gone back to sleep or is happy for now...
So, Daniel, Angus and I went to a park this morning. Daniel found a big log that he had to climb along then jump off at the end like Superman:

And this is the best I could get of Angus, lol:
He wasn't in the mood for looking at the camera strapped to my face this morning. He was more interested in watching Daniel bash down a sandcastle that someone had built before us and singing very loudly "bashing down a castle, bashing down a castle..." over and over again.
Now I am really going. Dinner to cook, phone calls to make and children asking me enough questions to drive me up the wall... ta ta for now xxxx
2 comments:
t's such a great site. fanciful, extraordinarily intriguing!!!
-------
[url=http://oponymozgowe.pl]Opony[/url]
[url=http://pozycjonowanie.lagata.pl]Pozycjonowanie[/url]
[url=http://www.mygen.pl/zdrowie,i,uroda/opony,s,2049/]opony[/url]
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] manumitted no consign perk at the chief [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino
[/url].
Post a Comment