Friday, September 21, 2007

Just a couple...

...of pics of Angus I took this morning at breakfast. He was hamming it up to the camera - which he doesn't normally do - so I had to shoot away while I had the chance. He is such a doofus, which rarely anyone gets to see as he's so different at home to when we go out.
Here he is being that doofus and hamming it up> His brothers were on the other side of the bench and egging him on to be silly:

Here he is hiding behind his hands - you can't see him when he does this, lol:


This is a new thing he has learnt to show off his muscles. He strains and all! So here are his muscles...and double chin...teehee!


Just being a doofus again:


And the novelty of having his photo taken has worn off now:


I will be back over the weekend to update on Ethan being unwell and the Harry Potter costume (it's the same story) as a few people have been asking about it. I promise, it's not that exciting really, just something that happened that week!


Nighty night all xxx

No comments: